Scope of the personal data management policy
This personal data management policy provides information to you on the methods of collecting, processing and using your personal data when:
- You are visiting our website
- The use of the various services offered on our website
- Your newsletter subscription
- Your contacts with and requests for information from the Prince de Bretagne teams
- Your participation in our competitions
Data processing manager
Personal data collected on our website is processed by:
Cerafel Prince de Bretagne
00 33 (0)2 98 69 39 47
8 Rue Marcelin Berthelot, 29600 Saint-Martin-des-Champs, France
As the data processor, Prince de Bretagne defines for what use, by what means and how your personal data is used.
Type of data collected
You may need to provide us with your personal data directly when using certain services on our website, in particular when you complete a form to:
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter
- Contact or request information from the Prince de Bretagne teams
- Participate in our competitions
The personal data that you must enter on these forms is identified by an asterisk (*). Without this information, we will not be able to register your request nor act on it.
We will not be able to respond to requests of any kind if you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data before having obtained a reply from us.
When viewing our website, the browser on your computer terminal automatically sends data that we are likely to collect and save. This data may relate in particular to:
- The IP address, the characteristics of the operating system, the browser or devices (computer, tablet or smartphone) you use to access our website
- Your navigation and interactions with the content of our site, such as the website/application from which the access is made, the pages visited, the date, time and duration of your visits, the volume of data transmitted, the search keywords used and the frequency of your visits.
A cookie is not used to collect personal data without your knowledge but to record information relating to your browsing.
The categories of cookies we use on our website and their purposes are as follows:
- Cookies necessary for the provision of the services or information you request (for example, videos)
- Audience measurement cookies used to produce anonymised statistics
- Cookies for tracking and personalising your browsing (browsing analysis and optimisation)
You can also configure your browser to refuse or accept cookies as a whole or according to their purpose, and change your choices at any time.
We draw your attention to the fact that if you block all or some cookies, you will not be able to use all the functionalities of the pages of our website.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies on any type of browser, we suggest you consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Use of data
We mainly collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to certain services and features of our website
- Produce internal statistics on the use of our website
- Optimise the operation and services of our website
- Customise the user experience of our website to meet your individual needs
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud
- Process your contacts and requests for information
- Send you the monthly Prince de Bretagne newsletter by e-mail
- Administer your participation in our contests
Data retention period
In general, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to conduct the operations for which it was collected or beyond this period if we have a legitimate interest in keeping it.
The data collected is intended for the use of Prince de Bretagne’s marketing team.
Prince de Bretagne’s marketing team does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
In addition, Prince de Bretagne’s marketing team does not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless Prince de Bretagne’s marketing team is forced to do so by a government authority or a regulatory body, in the event of a judicial requisition, a summons to appear or any other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim.
Right of access, correction and deletion
In accordance with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, you can exercise the following rights at any time with regard to information concerning you:
- Access to your personal data
- Correction of your personal data
- Deletion of your personal data
- Limiting the processing of your personal data
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data
- Withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data
- Portability of your personal data,
- Definition of post-mortem directives on the fate of your data
You can exercise all of these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the possibility to withdraw at any time the consent given to receive the Prince de Bretagne newsletter by using the unsubscribe link included in each message sent to you.
Security measures taken by Prince de Bretagne to ensure the protection of personal data
Prince de Bretagne implements all technical means in accordance with current standards to maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or being accessed by unauthorised third parties.